The Pointe and its retailers continue to follow the updated precautionary measures provided by Dubai Municipality in order to ensure the safety of all visitors.
• Please observe minimum physical distancing of two meters and mandatory wearing of (medical) face masks.
• The capacity in all entertainment activities and facilities has increased to 70%
In cafes, restaurants and bars:
• Please note that the number of people allowed to sit at one table is maximum of 10 people.
• For shisha serving venues, up to a maximum 6 people per table can now sit together.
• Our restaurants have now resumed brunches
• Bars have reopened and adhere to the latest precautionary measures and all staff including visitors must have COVID19 vaccine.
• Entertainment activities has now resumed in certain restaurants and bars while adhering to the latest precautionary measures
The Pointe also continues its sanitization program in addition to high health and safety measures to ensure the safety of all its visitors.