With spring in full bloom and beautiful weather all around, The Pointe, an iconic waterfront destination is celebrating the 9th edition of Dubai Food Festival, from 25 March to 10 April, offering visitors the most diverse culinary experience topped with a calendar of exciting activities. Whether you’re planning for spring break, enjoying a much-needed week off or in search of a new restaurant, these must-visit destinations feature dining and leisure activities for all age groups, nationalities, and culinary interests.
Enjoy endless dining and entertainment this month:
Breakfast In Style
- Wake up and smell the coffee across The Pointe at classic bistros like Icons Café and relish in unique blends of handcrafted coffee and confections with a gorgeous view of the sea and Atlantis The Palm.
- Enjoy exquisite breakfast meals with spectacular views at Donna Carmela, Al Safadi, Kazoza and Beirut Bay or indulge in Chicago Meatpackers’ classic short-rib Benedict breakfast every Friday and Saturday from 11am to 3pm.
- Indulge your sweet tooth by trying delicious and Instagrammable cakes and arrangements at Brunch & Cake as well as exclusive menu items available only at The Pointe.
- Tuck into a late breakfast, at Il Passaggio for an all-day breakfast menu that includes acai bowls, classic waffles, bagels and more.
Family Day Out
- Pet-friendly with a dazzling waterfront view, The Pointe is the perfect destination for a fun day out with the family. Try The Yellow Boats water sports activities at The Pointe beach for adventurous aqua cycle, family kayaking, stand up paddling and windsurfing or simply relax on the beach.
- For children who love trying out new games, spend the day at Cheeky Monkeys’ play area, equipped with 5-level play structures with slides, trampolines and climbers.
- Pick a movie for the family to enjoy at The Pointe’s Reel Cinemas and indulge in a premium dine-in experience brought to you by culinary star Guy Fieri.
- Action and sports enthusiasts will have a splendid time at Pinpoint Fitness, a state-of-the-art fitness club specializing in CrossFit.
- After a long day of fun-filled activities, head to Hook & Cook for 20% discount on the freshest seafood and non-seafood menu items that are served straight from the hook.
- Ladies looking for a fancy night out filled with music, laughter and a good time can head to Phantom House at The Pointe, a sophisticated and relaxing spot where they can enjoy three complimentary drinks or one free shisha every Wednesday.
- If you’re looking for a fusion dinner,Chalet Berezka is the place to visit. With a Super Dinner promotion every day after 6pm, pamper yourself with high-end meals and one-of-a-kind cocktails.
- Spice up your Wednesday at authentic Mexican restaurant Meshico from 10pm and spend just AED200 for a free flow of selected beverages and cocktails coupled with delicious bites.
- Enjoy a French-Russian themed night at Matroshka Bistro & Jardin every Monday night from 9pm to 1am with offers of AED 99 per person for unlimited grapes and a 20% discount on the entire a la carte menu.
- Fancy Japanese? Relish in the unique flavours at The Pointe’s KYO every Monday and Saturday from 7pm to 11pm with an open bistro for AED95 only.
- Dreaming of a trip to Greece with the girls? Visit Aiza and it will feel just like that, with ‘Sirens of the Cyclades’ Ladies’ night every Tuesday from 6pm to 10pm with 50% discount on the a la carte menu and beverages menu.
Dishes you must try
- Love delectable food infused in tradition? Try the Peking Roast Duck at Chuan, The Pointe for an unforgettable tasting experience.
- Lovers of delicious Arabic barbeque mixes must indulge in the meat grills at Al Safadi, The Pointe. These sizzling and well-seasoned dishes will be complimented with a beautiful waterfront view coupled with the perfect breeze.
- For a perfect harmony of Greek and Mediterranean food, enjoy the Aiza Salad Cretan Style at Aiza, The Pointe, for a distinctive appetizer of Dakos burley rusks, marinated tomatoes mix and xynomyzithra cheese.
- Meat lovers must visit Chicago Meat Packers and indulge in the 24HR short rib offering, a 300g USDA Certified Angus short rib, slow cooked for over 24 hours, finished on the grill and served with creamy mashed potatoes.
- For those foodies that are always on the hunt for new dishes, make sure to try the Zor Osh at Zor, The Pointe, a traditional Uzbek dish cooked with braised lamb meat, garlic, burned onion on lazer rise and served with archichuk salad.
- Fans of the Russian and French cuisine must visit Matroshka Bistro & Jardin for their delicious Imperial Pelmeni with Salmon and Chilean Sea Bass, an appetising main course fresh from the sea.
- Craving authentic barbeque meat? Visit the Argentina Grill at The Pointe for an exquisite meal of Dry-Aged Steak, an Argentine delicacy with influences of Spanish and Italian flavors.
- Experience being at sea in a legendary vessel at Le Pirate and treat yourself to the most delicious Seafood Couscous inspired by adventures at the sea.